Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Basics

This is just a little post about my everyday makeup. I am one of those people that tend to not leave the house with out makeup on (what a sorry life I lead), although I can give or take the eyeliner and lipstick. ANYWAY!
  
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Sample - Ecru
Mac Pressed/Select Sheer - NW15
Benefit Pink Family Top Blusher
Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter - 010 Ivory
Collection Concealer - Natural 2
Ecotools Stippling Brush
Barbara Daly Blusher Brush
Eyelure Eyebrow Pencil - Dark to Medium
Collection Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Lipstick - 170 Alarm
 

I went into town recently and my friends bullied talked me into getting matched up for the Double Wear Estee Lauder foundation to get a sample. I was dead against it because I would never spend £27 on a foundation, but OH MY GOD. Best foundation ever. I have a hard time with foundation as it is because my skin tends to be quite dry so this is just a revelation. I know my friends are gonna read this, so I apologise... I will be buying it when I get some dollar... you guys where right. Its really good coverage and I still feel like my skin can breath! I also bought the Collection concealer for around my eyes, I get the world's worst bags/dark circles underneath my eyes and so far I am pretty impressed with it. It seems to be doing the job I intended it to and it was cheapy cheap so I can't complain. I'm not going to go into detail about everything I use because I obviously love it all otherwise I wouldn't be using it everyday! But these are my basics, I would be lost without them.

Please enjoy this extremely close up picture of my face.
 
Ciao!
 
 
 
 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I would never get a sample of a high end foundation for that exact reason I know that I would fall in love with it and then tell myself that I NEEDED IT! The foundation I use is £14 and I still think thats expensive.

    And yes I did enjoy the extreme close up lol.

    Leah x

    Peachesandsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know, i've been corrupted. I go by the theory that if it's more than a tenner it's too expensive! xx

      Delete
  2. Good looking make-up !

    www.facebook.com/GloriaAgostina

    www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete