1. Topshop £29
2. Asos - Prickly Pear £3.99
3. Office £54.99
I have come to the realisation that pretty much my whole wardrobe is either black or white. Not cool, definitely not cool. I need to throw some colour in there, especially with the weather warming up (fingers crossed). I'm going on holiday in July to the South of France and rather than bulk buying the whole of Primark before I go, I want to build up some holiday clothes over the months before.
1. I am the most un-girly girl in the world, I do NOT do pink. However, I really, really like this dress. In my head I feel like I would wear it all the time during summer, but in reality i'm not so sure. I'm going to keep my eye on it and will no doubt end up buying it in some kind of 'I can wear anything' moment.
2. I'm loving these Gelly polishes, I went through a phase of wanting my nails really matte all the time but i'm bored of that now and tbh I like a bit of shine! Prickly Pear is such a nice spring/summer colour and I have been wanting a lilac colour for my collection for flippin' ages.
3. Right, I have got this thing about leopard print. I literally will be Bet Lynch when I'm an old woman. I will just kit myself from head to toe in it and will no doubt still have red hair. My kindle case, phone case and purse (to name only a few) are all leopard print. It's a problem. I have been wanting either vans or converse for ages, especially to take on holiday with me annnnd obvs these are perfection. I will be the poster girl for mutton dressed as lamb when I hit 50, fo' sho'.
4. NEED THIS TSHIRT.
5. In my head I have wanted a button down skirt for ages, River Island have got a few nice ones in at the moment.. as always I was drawn to the black one. But I stopped myself and went for the light denim one instead, self control and all that. I just think it will be really summery and nice on holiday. (Literally not going to stop talking about going on holiday, my bad).
6. I have worn Aviators for yearsssssss, a couple of years ago I switched to Ray Ban style glasses and now I am about to take on round sunglasses. I have got kind of a fat head sooo I'm guessing this isn't going to go too well, but I have made my mind up and I will wear them regardless. NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
7. When I bought my last liquid eyeliner I was being a cheapskate, it's collection 2000 and it's sh*t. It just cracks and peels and is generally just plain old rubbish. Last time I went into Topshop I tried this on my hand and it didn't come off for like a whole day/night so I'm gonna give it a whirl and hopefully I won't be looking like I have slept in my makeup after a few hours of wearing it!
I really amused myself about the whole Bet Lynch/Mutton Dressed as Lamb ting. This is literally me in 30 years - winning at life.